Full day intensive new / refresher Councillor training - 6 hours
Short session (half day or evening) covering the basics as refresher training - 3 hours
If you wish to discuss alternatives, please contact the office.
CAPALC welcome requests from councils to book outreach Councillor training with our recognised trainers under the following criteria:
· The requesting council will provide the training room facility (for a maximum 15 delegates, kitchen for refreshments, parking and access to Wi-Fi if necessary, for the course) and refreshments (if required) and will receive two free delegate spaces per course.
· CAPALC reserve the right to sell on all the remaining spaces if the requesting council does not specifically wish to book more than 2 places
· Delegate places over and above the two free spaces will be invoiced at the current rate of £75 per person (full day), £50 per person (half day)
· CAPALC will issue all course invoices
· CAPALC will send out all joining instructions and updates
· A member of CAPALC staff will act as the emergency contact on the day
· All certificates and additional information to be sent by CAPALC
· CAPALC reserve the right to cancel a course if it is not viable
Please complete our Expression of Interest Form if you are interested in the Outreach Training programme.
Outreach Training Policy & Expression of Interest Form